Instructions on how to link your Kroger Plus Card to benefit St. Peter & St. Paul:
Kroger has implemented another program called Kroger Community Rewards. Every time you use your Kroger Plus card, a portion of your purchase will come to the 5&2 Hunger Ministry. If you have previously enrolled, it is time to re-enroll (required annually).
- Log into their web site http://www.krogercommunityrewards.com
- Have your Kroger Plus card handy to register your card. If you do not have a Plus card, you can pick one up at any Kroger Customer Service desk.
- Click on Sign in (if you have already have an on-line account) or Create A New Account. You will use your email address and create a password. Enter your zip code, select a store and agree to the conditions. You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link.
- Click on My Account and log in, using your email and password.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards Information and enter your Kroger Plus Card Number.
- Enter St. Peter and St. Paul’s Number 39706 then click save.
That’s it! Quick and easy! Kroger will donate money to our 5&2 Hunger Program every time you use your Plus card, up to $8000 per quarter. If you have any questions, please contact Robert Mcclellan at email@example.com.